Poole Conservative Association campaigns for the return of Conservative candidates in local and national elections in respect of the Poole wards of BCP Council and the parliamentary constituency of Poole.
We bring together people from all walks of life who believe in Conservative principles to help achieve this aim. We offer a range of different ways to get involved - social events, political debates, business networking, and social action projects.
We welcome new members and invite you to get involved.
Why you should become a member of the Conservative Party
We in the Conservative Party believe in Britain. We believe the challenges we face are best tackled with sound conservative values:
- Pride in what we have accomplished as a people though our Government
- Determination to keep on working hard to achieve all we want to achieve
- Generosity toward all those who need extra help to share in our success
You can sign on to these values and show the world you mean them. You can enjoy the mutual support of a community. We can do much more together than apart.
We are securing a better future for Britain
Our task is to renew our economy and society so that those who work hard and do the right thing can get on.
- We are the real party of working people, giving everyone in our country the chance to get on, with the dignity of a job, the pride of a pay cheque, a home of their own, and the security and peace of mind that comes from being able to support a family.
- We are the party of compassion, by reforming welfare and education, so the most disadvantaged can make something of themselves.
- We are the party that can unite the people in our country and bring our United Kingdom together.
Join the winning team and share the success
There is plenty for you to do in the Conservative Party. You can:
- Become a member of your local Conservative Association
- Enjoy a rich and varied social life in friendly and convivial company
- Participate in policy discussions on matters of urgent public importance
- Stand for election as a councillor and represent the people in your ward
- Help in election campaigns by meeting and greeting voters on doorsteps
- Donate to the Party or support it by delivering leaflets or displaying posters